Cedric Mitchell...followed by Brucie Arnette
Cedric Mitchell...followed by Brucie Arnette
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
is this a joke
i think it should be kenny dotson or tyler parks
I agree Parks or Dotson
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
I will agree..parks or dotson... more so Dotson..incredible season but Parks had a good one as well
Parks had an incredible season with over 1500 yrds and 22 TDs
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Cedric Mitchell
[/ QUOTE ]
LOL...thats a good one. I'm a PV fan but PLEASE. I'd imagine Tyler Parks would be the front runner for that.
If your talking about PV alone...i'd go with Lopez or Lane on D..and Delmas Lawson on offense.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Cedric Mitchell? The guy does have a good arm and can throw really well (at least when he wants to), but player of the year? Nah, not even close.
Tyler Parks gets my vote, so I definitely agree with just about everyone else.
Not to mention the guy's only a sophomore, and he's already a hell of a back... it's hard to imagine what he'll do next year or even on his senior year!
Officially retired
My vote is for Brucie Arnette all his hard work and dedication has payed off. Hopefully a college will see his talent. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks